It was a hot day, in PIE ( Pondok Indah International School). My school was gigantic like a herd of elephants. On friday afternoon , I was on my way to my P.E class. Suddenly a loud voice from behind, GAYATRI, GAYATRI. It was my friend, Sanya shouting to wait for her. Sanya ran as fast as she could and reached my pace . She couldn’t wait to ask me ”Are you doing something for the fantastic, amazing talent show? ” WHAT TALENT SHOW , WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?” I asked her ignorantly. Sanya was stunned, that I didn’t know about the talent show, she eagerly shared that it is a show where you present your talent to the audience . OHH thats what a talent show is, thinking in my brain. “ Gayatri we have to practice for our dance also, my mom is going help us with the dance” added Sanya. “Is someone else, doing the dance with us?” I asked. “Yes, the queen of dancing Jia Thadani (Jia) is doing it too.” Chimed Sanya. “You have already asked Jia, if she wants to do the t...
Comments
Post a Comment